We are holding a Business Networking charity event for ‘The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’ on Friday 27th September 2019 at 11am at The Borough Arms Hotel, Newcastle under Lyme to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Research.
This will be very much a success as a business community venture and a perfect way to connect with other businesses.
To take part you can:
• Come along as our guest and enjoy the networking opportunity to connect with other businesses
• Donate homemade cakes, pastries for biscuits – for sale on the day if you would like to
• Support Macmillan Cancer Research by making a donation on the day or sponsoring the event
• Get involved in the social media for high profile publicity
• Enjoy the inspiring talks
• We have a superb guest speaker: Roger Fairhead talking on ‘overcoming adversity’ www.rogerfairhead.com
For more information and to reserve your place please contact Gillian Farrell on 01782 756200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org